King's College London
所在位置：英国，King‘s College London (University of London) (K60)StrandLondonWC2R 2LS，United Kingdom
Aedes albopictus, a variety of mosquito that has recently established itself in the southeastern United States, is less widespread than the indigenous swamp mosquito. Both the swamp mosquito and A. albopictus can carry viruses that are sometimes fatal to humans, but A. albopictus is a greater danger to public health. Each of the following, if true, provides additional information that strengthens the judgment given about the danger to public health EXCEPT:
(A) Unlike the swamp mosquito, A. albopictus originated in Asia, and larvae of it were not observed in the United States before the mid-1980's.
(B) Unlike the swamp mosquito, A. albopictus tends to spend most of its adult life near human habitation.
(C) Unlike swamp mosquito larvae, A. albopictus larvae survive in flower pots, tin cans, and many small household objects that hold a little water.
(D) In comparison with the swamp mosquito, A. albopictus hosts a much wider variety of viruses known to cause serious diseases in humans.
(E) A. albopictus seeks out a much wider range of animal hosts than does the swamp mosq-uito, and it is more likely to bite humans.
- 2017年新GRE考试时间一览... 2017-07-26
- 2017年新GRE考试报名流程... 2017-07-26
- 2017年GRE考试考前注意事项汇总... 2017-07-20
- 新GRE数学易错题总结... 2017-07-19
- 新GRE数学考试该如何复习?... 2017-07-19
- 如何制定适合自己的GRE学习备考计划... 2017-07-19
- 新GRE考试分数体系是如何计算的?... 2017-07-18
- 2017GRE考试如何获得高分?... 2017-07-18
- 2017最新GRE长篇阅读技巧汇总... 2017-07-18
- 2017年最新GRE考试考后注意事项... 2017-07-18