Issue70. "In any profession-business, politics, education, government-those in power should step down after five years. The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership."
119. When research priorities are being set for science, education, or any other area, the most important question to consider is: How many people's lives will be improved if the results are successful?
Argument 190.The following is a letter to the editor of the Glenville Gazette, a local newspaper.
"Over the past few years, the number of people who have purchased advance tickets for the Glenville Summer Concert series has declined, indicating lack of community support. Although the weather has been unpredictable in the past few years, this cannot be the reason for the decline in advance ticket purchases, because many people attended the concerts even in bad weather. Clearly, then, the reason for the decline is the choice of music, so the organizers of the concert should feature more modern music in the future and should be sure to include music composed by Richerts, whose recordings Glenville residents purchase more often than any other contemporary recordings. This strategy will undoubtedly increase advance ticket purchases and will increase attendance at the concerts."
- 2017年GRE考试写作范文精选：幸... 2017-07-28
- 2017GRE优秀作文：批判性思维... 2017-07-28
- 2017GRE考试范文：名人观点... 2017-07-28
- 2017年GRE优秀作文精选：广告与... 2017-07-26
- 2017GRE写作范文：过度专业化问... 2017-07-26
- 2017年GRE写作范文：公正的法律... 2017-07-22
- GRE优秀写作范文：思想家... 2017-07-22
- GRE写作范文：忠诚... 2017-07-22
- GRE考试写作范文：教育的意义... 2017-07-22
- 2017GRE考试写作高分范文：法律... 2017-07-22