首先,介绍一个漂亮的词:the other day 表示几天前,可能是两天前,三天前,四,五天前离现在比较近的日子。
I bump into my ex-boyfriend the other day in the street.我前几天在街上撞见了我的前男友。
I accidentally broke the vase the other day.
我前几天不小心把那个花瓶打碎了。
I moved into a bigger apartment the other day.
我前几天搬进了一个大一些的公寓。
I fell off my bicycle the other day.
我前几天从自行车上摔下来了。
My friend was rubbed the other day on her way home.
我朋友前几天在回家的路上被抢劫了。
想表示对某事,某物,或某人着迷,英语中有这样一个词组:be hooked on, “hook”是用钩钩住的意思,be hooked on 就表示“对……入迷,着迷”, “对……上瘾”。
I’m hooked on that new dress; it must look gorgeous on me! 我对那条裙子着迷,我穿上它一定很漂亮!
Recently, I’m hooked on tennis.
近来,我对网球上瘾。
We begin to be hooked on English movies.
我们开始对英文电影着迷。
Are you hooked on chatting on the internet lately?
你最近是不是着迷于上网聊天。
Don’t be hooked on that girl, she’s seeing somebody.
不要对那个女生着迷,她有男朋友。
感谢您阅读《如何用英文表达“对某事着迷” 》一文,出国留学网(liuxue86.com)编辑部希望本文能帮助到您。