首先介绍一个英语词组: rush off to somebody/somewhere:意思是“急匆匆赶往某人处,或某地”:
This morning, I rushed off to my girlfriend and she wasn’t in.
今早,我急匆匆赶往女朋友那里,而她还不在。
After I finish my work, I rushed off to my parents.
我一工作完,就急匆匆赶往父母那里去了。
Hurry up, we have to rush off to the airport now.
快点,我们要马上赶往飞机场。
现在我们来学习如何表示为某人感到骄傲:be proud of somebody:
I’m so proud of you, I knew you wouldn’t let us down.
我为你感到骄傲,你没有让我们失望。
My family is proud of my success.
我的家里人很为我骄傲。
We’re all proud of everything you’ve achieved so far, you’re incredible.
我们为你迄今为止所取得的成绩感到骄傲,你很了不起。
Don’t’ be proud of yourself, there’s still much for you to learn.
不要太自傲,还有很多东西要学。
She was proud of her job, but now she hates it.
她曾经以她的工作为荣,现在她却憎恨她的工作。
“Proud”,是个形容词,那么“proudly”是它的副词:
I’m proudly walking in the street.
我骄傲地走在街上。
感谢您阅读《如何用英文表达“我为你感到骄傲” 》一文,出国留学网(liuxue86.com)编辑部希望本文能帮助到您。